Love New Orleans. It’s a lifetime experience.
Here is an ideal scheddule! Wake up around 5am. Have a coffee at a Starbucks (mocha frappuccino grande… sigh!!!). Work till 12ish. Have a lunch at Camelia Grill. Wander around Royal str. and Jackson sqr. till 3pm. Work till 8ish. Dinner at Court of Two Sister. Live music at Vasso and around Frencman’s str. Repeat. Resting is absolutely prohibited!
You need to visit:
- Westin hotel
- Vaso Music
- Camelia Grill (po’boy burger baby!!!)
- Jackson Square (music, music and music)
- Royal str. (and again music!!!)
- Frenchman’s str. (guess what… MUSIC!!! )
- Voodoo museum
- Court of Two Sisters
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
Ps. you’ve got to hear Ed Willis – Blues4Sale